02-28-08, 11:07 AM
Join Date: Jun 2007
Re: Frontlines: Fuel of War
First patch out
• Holding the TAB key will display the scoreboard.
• Server browser will not show servers that are no longer running.
• "ResolveScenePosition" crash fixed.
• Motion blur overload when redeploying fixed.
• Autobalance - first person on a server can now switch teams.
• Player model is no longer visible when ascending steep inclines.
• Parental controls now work. (Windows Vista)
• Using ALT+TAB to minimize game will now function correctly.
As noted in the README file we're also preparing a dedicated server tool and have minimized the size of the server build.
We are in the process of bringing up more 1.0.1 servers and will be monitoring their performance.
This patch does not fix the SecuROM and Vista issues. We are working around the clock to addresses these and we will update you as soon as possible
Core i7 920 / Noctua NH-U12P SE1366
Gigabyte EX58-Extreme / 6 Gb OCZ PC3-12800 Platinum
1 x Intel X-25M G2 80 Gb / 3 x Seagate 1 Tb (RAID5)
ATI 5870 (Graphics) + GeForce 9600GT (PhysX) on Samsung SM244T 1920x1200
LG GGW-H20L BluRay & HD-DVD / Logitech Z-5500 5.1 DTS / Westone 3 Earphones
Asus Xonar D2 / 360 Elite Wireless Controller / Gigabyte Odin GT 800W
Windows 7 x64
(also a 360 and a PSP )