View Single Post
Old 03-12-08, 12:50 PM   #62
Zapablast05
ZapaFAILmaster of Merwang

Send a message via AIM to Zapablast05
Default Re: Official "I just got my GeForce 9600 GT" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bman212121
I don't know if you want to switch boards, I haven't heard too many positives about the evga 780i board yet.

Actually, how is that 750i board working for you? Any stability problems? Do you actually have a power light when you turn it on?

The board is actually rock solid. The only problem with it is that it's picky with voltages when you OC higher. I have good chemistry going on with it right now and it's really stable with my G0 at 3.6GHz. The cooling is excellent, but since my temporary case is crap, the warm air just kinda hovers there. I only have a 120mm pushing air out, but I want to get that CM RC-690.

There are actually 2 power lights located atop the IDE slot, a blue one and a red one. It looks like purple from a distance.

Xbox Live: Zapablast05 click!|3DMark06: 17,001|
PSN: Zapablast05
Originally Posted by crainger: "Come meet my son Zapablast05"
Originally Posted by crainger: A truck wont get the pussy zapa has become accustomed to.
Originally Posted by CaptNKILL: In fact, I measure years in BC and AC (before Camp0rz and after Camp0rz).
I don't want to get you drunk, but, ah, that's a very fine Chardonnay you're not drinking.
Zapablast05 is offline   Reply With Quote