Sorry if this is a repost but just thought i would let you know there has been a new version of Core Temp released Version 0.97.1 - 7th March, 2008!
Version 0.97.1 - 7th March, 2008
- Fix: Phenom did not display proper temperature in version 0.97.
- Fix: Phenom randomly reports 255C (value ignored).
- Fix: Phenom displays more than a single system tray icon per CPU.
- Fix: Phenom 1/4 multipliers rounded improperly.
- Change: C° and F° now will display °C and °F accordingly.
Version 0.97 - 5th March, 2008
- Add: Vista x64 support - All drivers are now digitally signed!
- Add: Logitech G15 keyboard support - see ReadMe!.txt for details.
- Add: Support 45nm LGA775 Xeon series.
- Fix: Opaque background in system tray wasn't 16x16 pixels.
- Fix: Yonah based CPUs incorrectly detected.
- Fix: 1333FSB Dual Core Conroe based Xeon incorrectly detected.
- Fix: Dreaded cycle of "Driver can't load" messages if driver failed to load.
- Fix: Socket AM2 Athlon-FX was not recognized.
- Change: Core Temp layout on a Phenom.
It now reads my Q6600 temps correctly under Vista x64