View Single Post
Old 09-09-02, 10:27 PM   #12
volt

Personally I'm not putting ATI down but by reading some of the comments made by 9700 owners made me wonder a bit more about this card: aniso performance, incompatible APG 8x mobos, power problems. Now this maybe due to early drivers, and if it isn't than I feel kind of sorry for those people who bought it and regret it. Thank god ATI will replace your card if it's not compatible with one of those mobos heh, that's a nice move, but if ATI could have waited 2 more months they could really iron those bugs out dont you think? My 0.02
[b]Optimization guidelines by Koji Ashida of NVIDIA:[/b][list][*]Use fx12 instructions whenever possible[*]Use lowest pixel shader version[/list][url=http://developer.nvidia.com/docs/IO/10878/ChinaJoy2004_OptimizationAndTools.pdf]source[/url]

[size=1]The politics are invading the technology. We don't really like to mess with politics because that kind of adversarial relationship has nothing to do with pure technical operations and the technical specifications of what we like to play with, the hardware![/size]
volt is offline   Reply With Quote