View Single Post
Old 07-19-03, 08:40 AM   #1
digitalwanderer

Question Where's the kissy-face for nVnews?

Ok, it seems nVidia is actually realizing they have a problem and is now trying to do something to try and stop looking like the meanest/nastiest/evilest group of suits who ever ran a viddy card company....so what's in it for nVnews?

Have they contacted you folks yet to do an interview or anything? I am STILL freaking this morning after reading on DriverHeaven that nVidia contacted Zardon to tell him that they WILL be allowing Omegadrive to start putting out nVidia drivers again and that they're going to be doing a big interview with DH about the recent "troubles" (Omegadrive news, nVidia interview...free membership required, sorry.)

So what have they been doing for the gang around here?

(BTW-No, they haven't sent me a card...not yet... )
[SIZE=1][I]"It was very important to us that NVIDIA did not know exactly where to aim. As a result they seem to have over-engineered in some aspects creating a power-hungry monster which is going to be very expensive for them to manufacture. We have a beautifully balanced piece of hardware that beats them on pure performance, cost, scalability, future mobile relevance, etc. That's all because they didn't know what to aim at."
-R.Huddy[/I] [/SIZE]
digitalwanderer is offline   Reply With Quote