View Single Post
Old 07-19-03, 10:55 AM   #7
digitalwanderer

Quote:
Originally posted by volt
Digi, if there is a problem (hardware or software wise) nVnews acknowledges it, hoping NVIDIA will do something about it. That's the best way of doing it, isn't it ?
No argument! And at the risk of sounding fanboish I think you folks have done a hella great job of it too and have held yourselves well and honorably thru a DAMNED difficult period!

I just feel that nVidia should be contacting nVnews too and trying to make things right with you guys, I know they gave you grief!

Quote:
Originally posted by The Baron
The folks over at DH need to get their collective heads out of their asses and turn that crap off.

I'm sorry, but your forums are not the New York Times.
ROFLMFAO~~~~~

Y'know, even when I worked there I was against the necessity of registration to read the forums and I still am....but they don't "have their collective heads" up their asses over there about it, they know it annoys a lot of people but feel it is required to keep the bandwidth costs down. (When DH started out it became a lot more popular a lot faster than anyone anticipated, and the way the costs kept jumping was astronomical! )
[SIZE=1][I]"It was very important to us that NVIDIA did not know exactly where to aim. As a result they seem to have over-engineered in some aspects creating a power-hungry monster which is going to be very expensive for them to manufacture. We have a beautifully balanced piece of hardware that beats them on pure performance, cost, scalability, future mobile relevance, etc. That's all because they didn't know what to aim at."
-R.Huddy[/I] [/SIZE]
digitalwanderer is offline   Reply With Quote