View Single Post
Old 09-10-02, 11:50 AM   #31
Solomon

I don't know if I want to cry our laugh, but this is truly sad. I guess if you don't agree with what The Inquirer posts you are automatically included in a news post. What is funny is that there are alot of people that hate *********.com and you know what? They are entitle to that opinion. I'm not going to try to win over ever single individual to get them to dedicate their life to my website.

People have their own opinions and attitudes. My philosphy is that if you don't like what I have to say? Don't read it. Is this really that hard of a concept to grasp? Apparently it is with the Inquirer. I will continue on with my controversial posting of what I think about the certain product, company or what not.

Apparently Matt Burris and I are public enemy #1 when it comes to us voicing our opinions on various subject matters. Neither I or Mr. Burris is going to back down on what is on our minds about a particular subject matter. Thanks to the link from the previous poster we can conclude that they go as far as sending their henchmen into forums and then reporting back to camp. This is truly sad.

We have fans and we have enemies. It's all apart of being in the spotlight of running a website. If you can't hack the negativity toward your site, you shouldn't be running one. It's as simple as that.

So to all Inquirer's henchmen and Mr. Paul Hales, if you don't like what I have to say.............. What is that popular saying hear in the states? Lifes a bitch...

Regards,
D. Solomon Jr.
*********.com
Solomon is offline   Reply With Quote