Re: Bought SC-PT460EG-S: Cables too short for speakers
OK, we need to cut the cable, but somebody knows a manual how to solder the cables together again?
We have little plastic tubes to fit around the two cables, and it the middle there is a little bit solder, so normally we need to heat this with a lighter
Somebody already done this?
- Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 + Zalman 9700 LED
- MSI P6N (Nvidia 680i chipset), BIOS: P33
- 2GB DDR2 ram Corsair Dominator 1066Mhz
- MSI Geforce 8800GTS 640MB
- Creative X-Fi Elite Pro
- Seagate 320GB 7200/10
- WD Caviar 750GB
- Logitech MX-518
- Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit NL
3D mark 05: 13321
3D Mark 06: 8065