View Single Post
Old 09-10-02, 04:28 PM   #24
ATI LoVeR 9700

6 Months later, the drivers were fine. In the beginning, it gave me problems. Like lock-ups, freezes, graphic glitches, it was bad. The later drivers made it better. The IQ did not live up to the Radeon 64MB VIVO though.

The 8500, when I first bought it gave me no bugs. I was fine. That High-Poly bug didn't affect me. It was all good.

The 9700 is a good card. You guys act like ATi will never make a good product. Do you guys realize that ATi's driver department is better than ever and is only going up? And Do I need to mention the engineering department, they've owned nVidia all their lives.

Saturn, go to Best Buy, buy the card, test it for 13 days, and on the 14th day(the last day to return it), return it with no restock fee! Post what you think about it.

BTW, I have a 2001 Saturn SL2(in addition to the 3 Bimmers, 87 325i is back, my 95 525i, and my 2002 M3 which I saved up for for 11 years), that I bought for 8,000 after it was in an accident. Can I put any performance parts on it? I mean, I DON'T WANT TO RICEBOY IT! I mean real performance, not Hochikacha toys. Know any sites that sell parts? I like that car, it's just a little, weak.

So can you help out Saturn? I'm in Illinois too, so local shops are fine if you know any.
ATI LoVeR 9700 is offline   Reply With Quote