View Single Post
Old 04-09-08, 11:25 PM   #42
Zapablast05
ZapaFAILmaster of Merwang

Send a message via AIM to Zapablast05
Default Re: Band of Brothers coming to Blu-ray in 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaitoSan
Just because of what I said doesn't mean Iíve been there. After hearing all stories and met some old veterans from D-Day and whatnot... they really made me feel like Iím actually there. Itís inspiring and wondered how harsh the situations have gotten when that happened to them in a battlefield. At the beginning of every episode there's veterans that spoke about their experiences (where it's related to following episode) were pretty emotional.

This series ranks very high along with Saving Private Ryan and few other war movies.
The beginning does give you a sort of nostalgia feeling. You should read the book Biggest Brother: The Life of Major Dick Winters, The Man Who Led the Band of Brothers. It's the whole BoB series rolled up into one book plus more.

Xbox Live: Zapablast05 click!|3DMark06: 17,001|
PSN: Zapablast05
Originally Posted by crainger: "Come meet my son Zapablast05"
Originally Posted by crainger: A truck wont get the pussy zapa has become accustomed to.
Originally Posted by CaptNKILL: In fact, I measure years in BC and AC (before Camp0rz and after Camp0rz).
I don't want to get you drunk, but, ah, that's a very fine Chardonnay you're not drinking.
Zapablast05 is offline   Reply With Quote