- Added support for the following new GPUs:
- Added support for Quadro FX 5600/4600 SDI and Quadro G-Sync II.
- Fixed OpenGL rendering corruption with textures compressed using the DXT5 compression algorithm.
- Fixed a regression that caused invalid EDIDs to be detected for the internal display device on some notebooks.
- Fixed a problem that caused TV output on secondary TVs to be black and white on some GPUs.
- Fixed a bug that could result in kernel panics on SMP systems.
NVIDIA Accelerated Solaris Quadro Graphics Driver Set for Solaris x64/x86
is available for download via HTTP
Please see the README
for more information about this release.
This NVIDIA Solaris graphics driver release supports QuadroFX and newer NVIDIA Quadro GPUs
. Quadro4 and older Quadro GPUs are supported through the 96.43.xx
NVIDIA legacy graphics driver.
Please also note:
If you encounter any problems with the 173.08
NVIDIA Solaris graphics driver release, please start a new thread and include a detailed description of the problem, reproduction steps and generate/attach an nvidia-*-bug-report.log