MMO using the UE3!
Revealed last year when it licensed the Unreal Engine 3, Vogster Interactive's CrimeCraft is an MMO that combines the action of a tactical shooter with the strategy of an RPG. Set in a modern world you take part in the political, economical and social life of a big city.
The key game features include:
* ownership of real-estate and cars
* possibility to run shops, warehouses, banks, productions
* fight over territories and clan wars
* combat system unique for MMO
* developed social system. Possibility to solve conflicts without a single shot
* possibility to choose law-obeying, criminal or financial professions and changing of those throughout the game.
Scheduled for release and available for free download and play in Spring 2009
by 2009 UE4.0 should be out
Hmm kinda like Kingpin set in an MMO universe ?