View Single Post
Old 04-25-08, 03:55 PM   #4
Toss3
.<<o>>.

Default Re: 3dMark Vantage goes gold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revs
That would suck monkey balls. Hope not. Surely not
Seriously, that is the way it should be - these guys are doing some really nice work and have come a long way, so it's about time they get paid for what they've done for the pc enthusiast market! 6,95$ isn't much considering what most of the people, who want to run the benchmark in the first place, paid for their computers. This is the first dx10 only title we'll have for awhile, so I'm definitely going to get this one! Probably gonna get more hours out of it than most games I buy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JigenD
Gotta say I'm somewhat disappointed, a low quality version of the second shot was posted on some site quite a while ago and people didn't believe it was the next 3dMark and some said it was a PDA benchmark. Overall it does seem they've gone more and more into 'theory' and less and less actual eyecandy.
What? I agree that the model might not look perfect(her neck seems a bit weird?), but I bet 3dmark Vantage will look much better than any game for a long time to come. You just can't judge the whole thing by looking at a couple of screenshots. Everything we've seen thus far has looked phenomenal, so I bet we'll be in for a treat with this one!(I can already hear my 8800gts screaming!)!