View Single Post
Old 05-11-08, 06:39 PM   #133
spirited1

Default Re: Age of Conan Feedback thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by killahsin
have you raided or tested the sieging system? No you haven't and yes your wrong. And going into more detail then what funcom has said themselves about it.

need more then hey it isn't cool cause i said so too. Elaborate on how the raiding system is cheesy and how the sieging system sucks please.
You're missing my point. I haven't played the game. I have never once claimed I have played it. I believe the upper levels are buggy, untested, and missing a load of content.

You and that other guy are continually dodging. I ask for details, you say "nevermind that, it's great lol". I'm calling bull****. Either you and him have never played above 20 or you know there are drastic problems.

So come on. Give me the full skippy on how the end game raiding system works. Talk about how the classes work, talk about trash mobs, pvp mechanics, raid target ai, ANYTHING. Because I'm guessing you can't.

The ball is in YOUR court, not mine. I am not the guy talking up AoC. Show me the money or shut up.