View Single Post
Old 05-11-08, 07:53 PM   #134
CaptnStubing

Default Re: Age of Conan Feedback thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by glObalist
Hey, it's fine, you think in Conan's time you would be given a reason before being killed by a bunch of barbarians? LOL learn2handle mature MMOs lol. This game is for adults FFS.
Did you actually say that grave yard raping is mature? Honestly, what is wrong with you? I don't go on PVP servers because of people like you. I want to do world pvp also but it is annoying to have some jack-wad spend hours upon hours of time gearing up with epix and all he does is gank lowbies. That isn't mature. That is ruining the game for everyone else.

From what I've seen in all the MMO's I've played, mature is the last adjective I'd use to describe the players in them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spirited1
You're missing my point. I haven't played the game. I have never once claimed I have played it. I believe the upper levels are buggy, untested, and missing a load of content.

You and that other guy are continually dodging. I ask for details, you say "nevermind that, it's great lol". I'm calling bull****. Either you and him have never played above 20 or you know there are drastic problems.

So come on. Give me the full skippy on how the end game raiding system works. Talk about how the classes work, talk about trash mobs, pvp mechanics, raid target ai, ANYTHING. Because I'm guessing you can't.

The ball is in YOUR court, not mine. I am not the guy talking up AoC. Show me the money or shut up.
It is a closed BETA. They cannot talk about it. No matter how much you want to double dog dare them. Actually the ball is in your court. You are the one making claims from no first hand evidence what so ever. You have no point, just speculation.
CaptnStubing is offline   Reply With Quote