View Single Post
Old 05-11-08, 11:36 PM   #139
CaptnStubing

Default Re: Age of Conan Feedback thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by spirited1
More excuses.

The game releases in one week. Funcom isn't going to ban anyone for breaking nda this late in the game and you know it.

And even if the unthinkable happens and you get banned (and this is highly unlikely, Funcom are 100% gearing up for launch) , so what? You have a week to wait, big deal. And you get to be the guy who shuts an idiot like me up. Wouldn't you like to make me eat my words?

If you've experienced the end game, or even the mid level game, talk about it. Shut me up, prove I'm wrong. I actually WANT to be proved I'm wrong. Tell me how it's been thoroughly tested, and all features are in and working. Tell me how the raids are -- you don't have to write a thousand word essay. Tell me about the high level abilities and how sweet they are. Tell me about the quests, how involved they are, tell me about the rewards. JUST SAY SOMETHING. ANYTHING.

Because right now you're all dodging, stalling, and hiding behind the nda. I'm sick of the snake oil salesman routines and the "wait till you play it wink-wink" hyperbole. I wasn't born yesterday.

I await your excuses. You're running out of them.

If anyone has pre-ordered, do yourselves a favour and cancel. Wait until someone makes an honest write up about this game, then make a decision on whether to buy or not. Don't buy into this pre-release hype train.

Or, you can go ahead and pay Funcom to finish the game on your subscription. It's your money.
Why do you care? Don't play the game but please go away from this thread. All you are doing is complaining like a typical pathetic gamer. I can't stand people like you. You get a new game and you complain. You haven't even been in the game and you are complaining. Have you mom tuck you into bed because you are one cranky little boy.
CaptnStubing is offline   Reply With Quote