View Single Post
Old 05-17-08, 09:05 PM   #1262
sillyeagle
sillyego

Default Re: Flight Simulator X Full Version Feedback Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soetdjuret
I read through wikipedia but still have qestions.

1. Does deluxe version cover the whole world? If so or not, can you fly open between the continets? or do you have to load each area/town separately?
2. Is there an dx10 version with better graphics? And is there add ons that improve the graphics?
3. How many add ons is there? And does everyone cost? Is there any free add ons?
4. How well will a system with an E8400 and 8800gtx SLI do in FSX? Can i max out the settings?
5. Where can i see a list of all air-crafts and lands/areas available at all to FSX?

That's all for now, how you guys dont mind i "bomb" you with questions
Most all of these questions have been answered in the last two pages. If you want to know all about FSX I suggest you take an hour or two and read this thread from the beginning. Everything has been talked about 2 or 3 times. I've written a ton of stuff, so just start reading and things will become more clear. To get the most out of FSX you'll need to do a bit of research, and links to everything can be found in this thread.

Freeware add on sites:

www.avsim.com
www.simviation.com
www.surclaro.com

Payware add on sites:

www.simmarket.com
www.flight1.com

FSX covers the whole world, and everything loads on the fly. The aircraft list is in the FSX wikipedia article I posted. You need to click "show" where is says "aircraft" to see it. An E8400 will run FSX just as well as my system, since both are 3.0GHz. Take a look at my screens to see what you can achieve.
EVGA Intel X58