View Single Post
Old 05-20-08, 07:36 PM   #3
Revs
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 6,365
Default Re: Should I upgrade anything at this point?

Yeah, I would hold out until at least these new gfx cards come out (about a month, hopefully) and maybe think about a E8400, especially if you overclock.

You have a good PSU? Sounds like we're gonna need one with these GTX280's, etc
Revs is offline   Reply With Quote