Hotfix 1.0.1 released
1. Off-line score viewing is now available in the Advanced Edition.
2. Score save / submit saved options are now available in the Advanced
3. Ad banners have been removed from all editions.
4. Added a "SEND ERROR" button to error messages; clicking this will
send detailed error information to Futuremark for better bug tracking
and fixing. No personally identifiable information will be sent or
1. An issue preventing valid serial key entry in some cases has been
2. An issue causing "boost::filesystem::create_directory" error message
after registration has been fixed.
3. Added a check and error message for hardware that is not DX10
4. Improved detection of supported resolutions so that CPU test minimum
requirement (1280x1024) is now taken into account correctly.
5. Fixed an issue where pressin the ESC key during CPU test loading
screen, the user would be taken to a score view with score -1.
6. The entire 3DMark Vantage application is now elevated to
Administrator rights, rather than only the SystemInfo component. This
will ensure more robust SystemInfo and benchmark functionality, and
fixes the "pop-behind" elevation dialog.
7. Fixed an issue that sometimes caused "WM_QUIT" error messages.
8. Post-processing scale is now displayed correctly in the UI for the
9. Fixed an issue that could cause resolution switches at test runtime.
Sorry if it was posted before