View Single Post
Old 05-28-08, 12:33 PM   #19
Tr1cK
not coming back

Default Re: help!!! how to remap some keys..

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptnStubing
Just have him pay for shipping.

Oh the Zboard IS a piece of crap. It is cheaply made. The buttons wear out with in no time.

It doesn't bother me that you don't like the Nostromo. We all have to find the most comfortable way to game. That is what it comes down to.

Yeah, I've been gaming on computers since before the Comodor 64. I remember having to use a joystick for Track n Field on the 64. You had to move the stick side to side to run. We broke many joysticks playing that game. I just never really like using the keyboard for gaming. I like my left and right hands closer together. The Nostromo allows me to put them on my desktop shoulder width apart and my G15 is on the slide out table under the desktop. Works great for me.

So you like the Habu? I haven't tried it out yet. As I said I have a G5 and I see no reason to get a new mouse until this one dies. It is made so well that it will be a long time before I need one. I just like the generic dome shape of the G5.
+1 on the since C64 days! I had the big old brown one lol.

I LOVE the Habu! For years I used a Logitech Dual Optical (wife still uses it) because I just couldn't find a suitable replacement. I don't care for the 'ergo' styling of the new Logitech mice and Razer was always too flat. All the other mice I would find that I liked the shape of either wouldn't have enough extra buttons or have that tilt-wheel that screws up gaming.
Tr1cK is offline   Reply With Quote