View Single Post
Old 06-02-08, 09:33 AM   #38
NarcissistZero
Loving Everything Me

Send a message via AIM to NarcissistZero
Default Re: No more patches for Crysis

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekrosoft13 View Post
halo series are the most overhyped horrible games to ever be released. I kind of understand why halo was "popular" it was one of first semi-FPS to be released on conosle, something new that people got excited about.

but anyone with half a brain should realize how horrible those games are.
Err... I am pretty sure I have at least half a brain, and I enjoy the Halo games. Their stories are pretty fun, nothing amazing but fun sci-fi, and their large, open levels with vehicles are really, really good (especially on a console in 2000 or whenever the first came out).

I agree they are overhyped and not the best FPS games ever, and their corridor levels tend to suck, but they are indeed very good games. PC-only gamers can say what they want, it doesn't make that false.

Anyway... Crysis... The quote is interesting as it hints to some huge announcement that will cause this to make sense. I am going to go on record here and say that almost HAS to be a console port. It's either that or a going out of business/absorbed into EA announcement. Nothing else really fits.

If it is a console announcement, and PC support is dead because of it, talk about a blow to the PC community, overhyped or not. Sucks... and I even liked the game (well, the first half anyway).
NarcissistZero is offline   Reply With Quote