Old 06-05-08, 08:17 PM   #27
beagle

Default Re: Official Lego Indiana Jones Feedback thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekrosoft13 View Post
smart girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptnStubing View Post
Oh you have to use a controller for this game. It is a must.

That being said the game is really fun. My son and I are going through it each night. He is 9 and loves all the lego games. After seeing the lego Batman & Robin game he was excited about that.

Many try to make this game into something it is not. It IS for younger audiences but has enough for older audiences too. The best way to play this is with a kid. They laugh at all the silly parts that we adults will roll our eyes at. It keeps you feeling young to watch them have fun.
I think Crainger feels like he is playing with a kid when we play Lego star wars, I'd guess my ability to use the controller is that of a 10 yr old if not worse... I always jump or fall off something.
beagle is offline   Reply With Quote