SJA06
Higher Than A Kite

Default Re: Flight Simulator X Full Version Feedback Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by omzig View Post
the link under the pic i posted takes you to the creators website
but the Lite (freeware) version of the pyro can be found at

http://www.mickposch.com/flightsim/P...r1_for_FSX.zip

Nice water shots are those from the upcoming FEX update? i read peter saying that the next major update is clouds and other bits and pieces will follow

Ive been making a few new replacement water textures myself for DX10 (not with fex but with PS and normal map filters)as the extra 3 layers MS added to the DX10 water shader are pixel'ed to hell and FEX doesnt alter these as yet....i did ask over at the FEX support forums if they where going to address this but my post was totally ignored....Seems there not to happy with the stuff i posted at FSW about FEX looking like a dead project because they havent updated there website since last Oct!

Yet the mods over at AVsim are mega brownnosers,i still use there library but after the last batch of PT god worshiping an bashing/banning of ppl with legitimate complains i avoid there forums,that one mod they have geffo (i think) has his head so far up his ass its starting to poke out of his neck again

& Im 34 btw just incase anyone was wondering
Oops cheers omzig, how did I miss that link - must be the eyesight failing with old age [just turned 40 BTW ]

That water was done using the current feature set, but new water textures and a designer for modifying them will come out after this update. You could try posting your question again at the new FEX site http://forum.flightenvironment.com/index.php if you havenít done so already - there are some issues with the server as I write, but this only seems to be in some areas. I don't think your bringing up the point about the site will have pee'd them off - it's true after all, and does not reflect well on their product.
SJA06 is offline   Reply With Quote