View Single Post
Old 06-14-08, 04:08 PM   #1
Stoneyguy's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Kaplan, LA
Posts: 2,253
Send a message via MSN to Stoneyguy
Default Need help identifying something

What is the name of the audio jack that looks like an S-video jack? I have it on the back of my monitor and it's just labeled as HDMI audio output. I'm trying to find an adapter that will switch it to a digital coaxial, but it makes searching for it tough not knowing it's actual name.
Stoneyguy is offline   Reply With Quote