Thread: Politikrap
View Single Post
Old 08-02-03, 01:55 AM   #8
StealthHawk

Quote:
Originally posted by saturnotaku
But unlike the rest of us formers, you actually have the power to do something about it. Acknowledgement without action is just as good as ignoring the problem.
The problem being that poltical pissmatches may be unslightly, but unless the flames start rolling in, it's not breaking the forum rules. There is nothing inherently wrong with several people arguing back and forth with each other...unless they are thread crapping or something. As Vamp's post was mentioned in this thread, I would expect him to be able to take care of himself if the thought his thread was taking a wrong direction.

I haven't seen a post from OF reported in a long time. And I'm sure as hell not going to read through every post in each thread there to see if that is the case. PsychoSy and Vamp participate a lot in OF, I would expect that they would stop egregrious behavior.

If you are implying that you think I should have to read through every post in every thread on these forums to find and quell rowdy members, I think that is very unfair. I already do that for several other forums.

If there are any specific threads you want me to take a look at, you can always PM me or use the "Report this post to a moderator" link in the bottom right hand corner of each post, in which case all moderators will be made aware.