Re: So they're out. What will U DO?
I'm waiting to see some concrete numbers on the ATI product. $650 is too much for me to spend just to find out a cheaper and better product followed shortly after. If no ATI product by my birthday next month, I'll splurge and get 2.
MSI Z68 G3 | 2500k | CNPS9900MAX-B | 8GB G.Skill | EVGA GTX760 |ThermalTake 850w | X-Fi Titanium | HAF | Asus PA248Q | Lycosa | Death Adder | Win8 Pro 64
Asus P5QL Pro | Q9400 | H50 | 8GB G.skill | GTX570 | Ubuntu 13.04
17" Inspiron | i5 | 4GB DDR3 | 500GB HDD | Win7 Pro 64