View Single Post
Old 08-03-03, 01:12 PM   #72
CapsLock

HellBinder said:

Still does not change the fact that % of products shipped does not = % of market.

This also just goes to show you that Nvidia can Lie, Cheat, steal, and probably kill people.. and for some reason the masses still think they are the best. Just like they have gotten away with stringing people along for nearly a year inticing them to *wait for the 9700pro killer*.. becuase its obviously going to be better etc etc. Yet even the 5900U is inferior in Dx9 performance and other features. Does it matter? no....

walkndude said:

Hellbinder accusing nVidia of probably killing people is classic, although I'm sure he'll respond he was just "kidding around"...
I assure you he wasn't.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????? ????????????????

LMAO @ walkndude.

Yea, you caught em dood. HellBinders post was a very clear accusation of Nvidia's having a completely illegal secret assassin team.

No, I'm not talking about the legal kind of assassins, nor the non-secret public kind.

Yea, that was exactly what his post was about. Way to pick that up. You are far to smart for HellBinder. Thank you ever so much for looking out for the rest of us. Boy, that HB, he sure is a NUT!
He'll just say the craziest things and accuse people of the most outlandish Bull***t.

Hey, Walkndude, maybe you should get a special medal for this?

Or something.

Caps

edit: whoops, sorry walkndude, you obviously don't get hyperbole or humerous sarcasm, I was just kidding about you being smart.

Last edited by CapsLock; 08-03-03 at 01:24 PM.