View Single Post
Old 06-23-08, 12:10 PM   #1403
brady
I'm like everyone else.

Default Re: Flight Simulator X Full Version Feedback Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by omzig View Post
Hey SJA06

Thanks for the kind words i agree on the DX10 thing they could have gotten someone to fix thing in an unofficial capacity,i tryed to have this out with PT over at Avsim but he just dogged the question and then the zelot mods bandded me we can only hope someone out there decided to fix these atleast the constent bitching seem to be having an effect on the Dev of FSXI even if PT things we should just all get over it

There were a few other shots showing off some of very cool water masks from GENx(one of my fav parts of it)but looks like IS is being a little temperamental not sure if that on my side or theres(Sky decided to slap a DLM on my line and is caused a few problems trying to get it removed atm)so i'll try and find another host
Looks fantastic. Great work. DX10 FSX would be perfect for me if that damn taxiway thing could be ironed out. Performance in DX10 is so much smoother and faster than DX9 in Vista it's incredible.

C2D @ 3.0GHz | GA-P35-DS3L | 4GB DDR2 | HIS AMD 6990 4GB | OS X Lion 10.7 | Windows 7 Ultimate x64
brady is offline   Reply With Quote