View Single Post
Old 08-03-03, 08:23 PM   #81
ChrisRay

Quote:
Originally posted by CapsLock
Chris Ray wrote:

*off topic* ha ha too bad your beef is still banned

also off topic:

ya, ha-ha, its really funny the way the US government is punishing farmers (who largely come from a province, Alberta, that made a big deal about supporting the war on Iraq) for what the rest of Canada and its gov't did.

I was actually trying to make a lighten up joke, your humour merely highlights your ignorance and lack of compassion.

Caps
Umm. Obviously You missed my frown. Where I obviously showing sympathy to your situation.

And Lastly. I was laughing at your joke. I'm actually full aware of the situation with Canadian Beef and how its drastically hitting your economy.

And, Lastly. It's our food and drug administration who vetod it. Not our presidential adminsitration. So you should take up your complaints with them.

Cuz you're attacking the wrong branch of goverment.
|CPU: Intel I7 Lynnfield @ 3.0 Ghz|Mobo:Asus P7P55 WS Supercomputer |Memory:8 Gigs DDR3 1333|Video:Geforce GTX 295 Quad SLI|Monitor:Samsung Syncmaster 1680x1080 3D Vision\/Olevia 27 Inch Widescreen HDTV 1920x1080

|CPU: AMD Phenom 9600 Black Edition @ 2.5 Ghz|Mobo:Asus M3n HT Deluxe Nforce 780A|Memory: 4 gigs DDR2 800| Video: Geforce GTX 280x2 SLI

Nzone
SLI Forum Administrator

NVIDIA User Group Members receive free software and/or hardware from NVIDIA from time to time to facilitate the evaluation of NVIDIA products. However, the opinions expressed are solely those of the members