View Single Post
Old 06-24-08, 09:41 AM   #682
ArrowMk84

Default Re: Mass Effect (PC) Feedback Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptNKILL View Post
One thing I've noticed as a Pistol\Sniper only guy is that the weapons later on in the game have such high accuracy that they are actually useful even when untrained. They don't do as much damage as the weapons I've trained with, but early Assault Rifles that have an accuracy of 1 or 0 are completely worthless untrained. The later ones (50-60 accuracy) seem to hit their mark pretty well at a reasonable distance.

Nothing beats the ridiculous power of my pistol and sniper rifle with two rail extensions VII mods each though. Its so funny killing 5 geth with 12-15 shots from a pistol.
About halfway through the game I bought the mother of all assault rifles from the quarter master (remember kids: buy those licenses!). It was the HMMV or something like that, with damage, heat and accuracy all nearly maxed out. My soldier could snipe with that thing, taking out Geth destroyers from across the room with only a few burst. I felt sorry for the regular Geth troopers...
Intel i7-2600k @ 4.6GHz | Asus Maximus IV Extreme | 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance 1866 MHz 9-10-9-27 | Dual EVGA GeForce GTX 580 3GB | Creative X-Fi Titanium Pro PCI-E | Intel 510 Series SSD 120 GB | 2x Raptor 600 GB RAID | 2TB WD Black | Lite-On 21x Blu-ray Burner | Corsair AX1200 Modular PSU | Silverstone FT02 | Corsair H60 with Dual Fans | Dell 3007-HC 30" LCD | Audioengine 5 & S8

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1
ArrowMk84 is offline   Reply With Quote