View Single Post
Old 06-24-08, 11:16 AM   #684
ArrowMk84

Default Re: Mass Effect (PC) Feedback Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptNKILL View Post
Yeah, that's one of the Specter weapons. You have to have a million credits to unlock the achievement that gives those weapons to the quarter master. I don't think there is any license required for that one.

One thing that is sort of bugging me right now is the lack of different kinds of human armor. There are only two lines of armor worth buying right now (Scorpion and Mantis) and both are the desert camo look. I've had different versions of this same armor (now using medium) since Eden Prime at the very beginning. I want my character to look different, I'm getting tired of looking at the same thing for 40+ hours but just about every other brand of armor has lower stats and the same price.

Garrus has had at least a dozen different sweet looking suits of armor and they've all been good.
All I know is that after I got that assault rifle, I barely touched any of the other weapons (and I bought the entire HMMV line!).

I also had a very good 7th level (IIRC) woodland camo heavy armor. I forget what it was called.
Intel i7-2600k @ 4.6GHz | Asus Maximus IV Extreme | 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance 1866 MHz 9-10-9-27 | Dual EVGA GeForce GTX 580 3GB | Creative X-Fi Titanium Pro PCI-E | Intel 510 Series SSD 120 GB | 2x Raptor 600 GB RAID | 2TB WD Black | Lite-On 21x Blu-ray Burner | Corsair AX1200 Modular PSU | Silverstone FT02 | Corsair H60 with Dual Fans | Dell 3007-HC 30" LCD | Audioengine 5 & S8

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1
ArrowMk84 is offline   Reply With Quote