View Single Post
Old 09-12-02, 07:11 PM   #23
cricket

Quote:
Originally posted by Gaspode
I love this game!!! But I can't play the game for longer than 5 mins before being disconnected from the net. I then have to restart my PC before I can connect again.

The other thing it does if it does not do the above is: I play for 5 mins or so and then all of a suddern my monitor goes black and then my PC restarts!

I will definately get the Retail version, I just hope that it does not give me the same uphill as the demo!
what are your system spec's?and are you running any background programs before joining any multi games?(like norton?)...if so, try disabling any thing running that need not be before playing. im on a P4 2.2ghz/geforce4ti4600 with 30.82's and have no riva tuner or other things like that...and have had no problems , other than the fact that every server lately always say's "32/32"...guess a lot of people like playing this game. in my opionion..this could become "game of the year"..basically i say this because there is so much different things/positions/vehicles/planes/etc....that you can take control over, but i wouldnt rate it game of the year yet, until i see the rest of the maps in full version.
1GB (2 X 512MB) Kingston HyperX (KHX3200AKB/1GR (2-3-2-6)
XFX NVIDIA 7600GT AGP (256MB) (@ 580Mhz Core-1.5Ghz Memory Speeds)
80 GB MAXTOR DIAMOND MAX 9 (8Mb Cache)
WINXP HOME ED -w/Vista Transformation Pack 6
ANTEC SLK 3700 BQE CASE
Nec ND-1100A DVD/RW Drive
CD Drive
7 in 1 Multimedia Card reader For My SD Digital Camera Pictures
cricket is offline   Reply With Quote