Originally Posted by schuey74
I like $450 today and dumping it for a minimal loss ($50 - $100) in a month or two if something significantly better comes out. This plan would not have worked @ the old $650 price point......
That's likely the route I'm going to take. Right now, I'm going to enjoy the heck out of the 280, wait until September when my $160 rebate comes from MS, and assess where the video card wars are at that point. If (and that's a big if) AMD has some decent drivers out at that point, I will seriously consider the 4870X2. Otherwise, the 280 will stay until the next big thing rolls around.