View Single Post
Old 08-09-03, 04:55 PM   #40
digitalwanderer

Quote:
Originally posted by madthumbs
Your personal attacks are totally unwarranted and reflect the direction this forum has been going in that has influenced me to almost stop posting here. I believe you have a personal reason for attacking me that goes beyond anything in this forum or ebay. Is she or it worth sacrificing your own reputation for?
I have no idea what "she or it" you're talking about or what kind of personal agenda you think I have, you paranoa is kind of creepy though.

I didn't like the way you were insulting people about questioning your shipping, and your editing of it after the fact doesn't change it one bit.

If I went back right now and changed "prick" to "jerk" and then said you were all full of it, would that be right? Because it feels like the exact situation I'm facing with you right now.
[SIZE=1][I]"It was very important to us that NVIDIA did not know exactly where to aim. As a result they seem to have over-engineered in some aspects creating a power-hungry monster which is going to be very expensive for them to manufacture. We have a beautifully balanced piece of hardware that beats them on pure performance, cost, scalability, future mobile relevance, etc. That's all because they didn't know what to aim at."
-R.Huddy[/I] [/SIZE]