View Single Post
Old 08-10-03, 01:05 AM   #74
StealthHawk

Default Re: THIS SUCKS NUTS!

Quote:
Originally posted by digitalwanderer
I was pruned from that bloody arrogant ghits bloody ad thread along with any other bloody post that the ghit bloody didn't bloody like?!?

I AM BLOODY PISSED!

It was you Stealthhawk, wasn't it.
Yes, it was me. There is no reason why that thread should have gone on as long as it did. There is no reason why it should have gone so far. How a sale thread went to personal attacks to threats is sickening. Quite frankly, Headbust, Madthumbs, and yourself were all out of line. Posts from all three of you were removed. This forum does not need heartache drama between members escalating in such a manner.

I removed posts from that thread at my own discretion, not because Madthumbs complained about his thread being crapped in, but because it was the right thing to do.

Madthumbs: There are more appropriate venues to take if you want your grievances addressed here. Rather than making threads in the Open Forum trying to garner support, use the "report this post to a moderator" link at the bottom of each post. You can also PM any of the moderators here with your problems. Expecting immediate and omniscient responses to problems is far fetched and unrealistic. I am sure that the other moderators here, along with myself, do not read every post in every thread- there are too many. Help us help you.