View Single Post
Old 08-05-08, 07:38 AM   #29
Heinz68

Default Re: Convince me to buy a GTX 260

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightman View Post
I think I'm gonna quote Evox here :
Quote:
Take the stick out of your ass and you would realise he's just joking. If you can't take a light hearted joke, that's your problem
Seriously, you're a good guy usually, but since the new ATI cards came out, you've been acting like an ass, overreacting to anything said against (or even simply not in favor of) ATI.

The 4xxx series is good, really good, we all know it (ok, almost all of us know ) (and, by the way, this is testified by long term nvidia users having switched to the red camp), but please, give it a rest.

Mind you, I'm not attacking you in any way or form, I'm pointing out that you should cheer up a little. Seriously, your liver would be gratefull
I just can believe it, you're using evon qoute from a tread which was started by Slappi, obvious ATI basher and troll poster. The tread was closed immediately by CaptNKILL. Good timing before it developed in one huge flame war.
LINK

Obviously there was nothing funny in that tread. If you have a hard time to get it, would you find anything funny about it if some obvious troller posted the same about the NVIDIA cards?
So you can see evox was not right and replys like that are only good flame starter and your post is not any better.
Why didn't you let DarkOneX reply and if he was trying to be funny about ATI why not use a little smiley specialy with GTX 260 in his signature in a tread where the ATI and NVIDIA is being compared.

I sure do not apreciate your lecturing and I'am not going to get in the argument with you about who is acting like and ass also you better check my postings before you start attacking me.
Anyway this is my last reply on the subject and even that is little more than you deserve.

------------------------------------------------------------
Core i7 980X EE @ 4316 MHz 1.35V - Corsair Hydro Series H50
ASUS Rampage II Extreme - Corsair Dominator 1600MHz 12GB Triple-Channel
Sapphire HD 6990 - ATI TV Wonder 650 PCIe
Intel X25-M 160GB 34nm G2 SSD - Seagate Barracuda 1TB 32mb
Cosmos S Case - Corsair HX1000W PSU
Pioner Blu-ray Burner 6X BD-R - Westinghouse LVM-37w3, 37inch 1080p
Logitech G25 Racing Wheel - Logitech Cordless RumblePad 2
Sennheiser RS 180 - Windows 7 64-bit Pro
Heinz68 is offline   Reply With Quote