View Single Post
Old 08-10-08, 01:51 PM   #51
Lfctony

Default Re: So I got second GTX280

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heinz68 View Post
Just in case somebody in this tread dictates to people what to do, the same would apply to you.
Anyway what's so hard to understand that somebody else latest crossfire set-up might not exactly be the same like your SLI set-up. Or maybe they're using it more wisely. If somebody doesn't notice the microstuttering why try to convince them they must.
People can only report they own experience same like you do yours.
Xion X2 said it's blown way out of proportion and that he calls bull****... That's like calling people crazy and that it doesn't exist. As I said in my post, not all people notice it, but you can't say we're crazy because we're bothered by it. My point is it exists, some people are bothered by it, others are not, others don't even know it's there... I tried SLI, didn't like it, switched back. I never dictated anything to people, just to acknowledge that there is such an issue that maybe not everyone notices and it should be dealt with... Was I wrong somehow? Xion X2 wasn't reporting on his experience only, he was basically saying we're nuts... Acknowledging something doesn't mean experiencing something first hand. It means accepting its existence, ie knowing about it...

And AFAIK, people with 4870s have experienced it as well. So it's still there with the latest generation of cards, supposedly lessened but still present.
Fafnir: Intel Core 2 Quad 6600@3.2Ghz|eVGA 780i SLI|PNY GTX480 |Kingston DDR667 4096MB|WD Black Caviar 500GB|Seagate SATA 250GB|Seagate SATA 200GB| Seagate SATA 160GB|OptiArc AD-7173S DVDRW|Nec 3351 DVDRW|Creative X-FI XM|LG Flatron W2261V|Logitech X-530|Thermaltake Armor|Amptac 850W SLI PSU|Logitech G9 Mouse|Xigmatek HDT S-1283 CPU Cooler|Windows 7/FW 257.21

PS2 - Wii - Xbox - Xbox360 - PSP - GC - PS3 Owner

Boycott Starforce...

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?
Lfctony is offline   Reply With Quote