View Single Post
Old 08-11-08, 07:25 PM   #3
CaptnStubing

Default Re: List the WoW classes that need to be nerfed or buffed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr1cK View Post
Buff Druids! Don't you agree Capt?

Quote:
Srsly, my new toon is a human Warrior. I hope we get some decent loving in WOTLK.
I think warriors are the most well rounded class. I played a tank for a couple of years when WoW first came out and they had a bunch of problems but half way through my second year they really fixed warriors up nice.

Warriors can do a ton of damage in PVP if they get the gear. If they don't have gear I will stomp them and that is the point. For a warrior to be really good he is completely dependent on gear. So I give them major kudos when they have the gear because they took a beating to get it and lord knows it takes a long time to get that gear.

Oh and I am working on a pally to PVP with. I need one toon that can take damage and keep people busy for a long time. My shadow priest just gets eaten up by melee classes. Oddly enough though I do not get killed by druids that much. For one they don't stick around long enough to see if they win. Secondly I can usually stay alive at the flag till I get help. I just can't kill them tho.
CaptnStubing is offline   Reply With Quote