View Single Post
Old 08-14-08, 01:10 PM   #16
Rakeesh

Default Re: List the WoW classes that need to be nerfed or buffed

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1182 View Post
you seemed to also take what alpha said about the strengths of a druid and add in your own heavily biased opinion.

and in a perfectly balanced 1v1 situation situation evenly geared healer and dps, it should be a stalemate. There is no reason the dps should be able to always kill the healer.
Yeah against paladins and some resto shamans...we can't really kill each other. My health regenerates (due to improved leader of the pack) faster than they can do damage, and their mana regenerates faster than I can make them heal themselves.

Shamans I can kill but its a real pain in the ass. I have to time cyclone and maim just right as he is trying to heal himself so that he can't get any of those heals off, then I can finish him off in spite of his mana pool. If I make just one mistake though I have to start all over. Same thing with a holy priest. A disc priest will flat out own me on the other hand and there's nothing I can do about it.

Core i7 2600k 4.4Ghz 1.385v | Corsair H60 | 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 8-8-8-24 | MSI P67A-G45 | OCZ Vertex 3 | Sapphire 7850 OC to Max settings

Rakeesh is offline   Reply With Quote