View Single Post
Old 08-14-08, 02:28 PM   #18
thor1182
Spelling Expert?!?

Default Re: List the WoW classes that need to be nerfed or buffed

I should note to your little QQing tirade that I don't and have never played a resto druid. The only druid that can hot themselves out of death are the restos. If you think a feral in feral gear can hot heal that kind of damage then you must be playing some other game.

What changed in a lot of this was arena. When it was just BG's nobody cared about this kind of thing. Suddenly you put in 2v2 brackets where some of the druid mechanics do very well when paired with certain classes... one of them warriors, but I didn't see you complaining about OP warriors in PvP... so much for wanting balance.

The rest of the WoW community wants druids to be easy kills, because that's what they where before TBC. Suddenly when they become a challenge to people who are used to rolling their faces on their keyboard people cry.
-"Aqua 2": Water Cooled Intel i7 960, 12 GB DDR3 PC 12800, 3x Intel X-25-M 80 GB SSD RAID 0, SATA 1.5TB WD, EVGA GeForce GTX 470 Supper Clocked Water Cooled, ASUS P6X58D, Corsair 800D w/ Koolance cooling
thor1182 is offline   Reply With Quote