View Single Post
Old 08-14-08, 01:33 PM   #19
Rakeesh

Default Re: List the WoW classes that need to be nerfed or buffed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptnStubing View Post
There is no reason why a druid should do as much damage as a rogue and that was never their intent. They have said the rogue is supposed to be the top burst DPS melee class.
Respectfully that can't be right though. Burst damage is the ability to be able to do a lot of damage in a short amount of time, but not necessarily over long periods of time. Contrast that to DPS which is sustained damage over time. Ferals are better at the first, but worse at the later.

Quote:
Exactly. Warriors are not needed any more. I have a tank pally and he is so much better at tanking than my warrior tank whom I used for two and a half years. It isn't even a contest. Just because a warrior can be un-crushable in one or two instances does not mean people need them.
Hmm...I dunno. Even though I absolutely love my class and spec pve wise, druids are easily the weakest of the 3 tanking classes. We're the only tank that actually cannot tank some raid bosses where the other tanks can. Some that come to mind are tidewalker and illidan, though I believe there are at least 6 or so. Some fights a warrior will fare much better than a paladin due to his spell reflect, last stand, etc. In spite of that though, druids are still fun to tank with.

Quote:
Most druids don't achieve anything by doing this. You can get back there after you die and do the same thing. Druids do it just so they don't die and they always leave their group hanging with out a healer.
Well you only have 50% health and mana, whereas they can heal their man that just resurrected. Unless he decides to sit and drink...god I love it when people do this...see, many people don't realize that while sitting, any attack that lands on you is guaranteed to crit, and when ravage crits it will f*cking hurt

Quote:
And you see what I mean about your ability to be a one man team? It is plain dumb how many tools you guys have to take on one or more. My shadow priest can only dream of doing this. I don't mind that I can't do it but damn no one class should have this much power.
Eh...I dunno. We have this disc/shadow priest on my server named funkmonk who is known for trashing whole groups of people. But its not just him, I've seen a shadow priest take on groups of 3. I remember one time watching one in halaa mind control somebody off of a cliff, psychic scream the other two and burst them down while they were running around.

Quote:
I don't want my class or any other class buffed up. I want druids to have certain restrictions such as time and what not on their casts.
Have a look at the edit I made to the end of my last post

Core i7 2600k 4.4Ghz 1.385v | Corsair H60 | 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 8-8-8-24 | MSI P67A-G45 | OCZ Vertex 3 | Sapphire 7850 OC to Max settings

Rakeesh is offline   Reply With Quote