View Single Post
Old 08-14-08, 03:03 PM   #25
CaptnStubing

Default Re: List the WoW classes that need to be nerfed or buffed

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1182 View Post
why bother with it when you are blind to any other point of view but yours? I seemed to have found a nerve of yours in showing that you are just as big if not bigger complainer than the ones you are accusing.
Huh? You are just as biased as I am. This was a silly comment for you to make. You are one of the very few people who think druids are not over powered. In fact you get offended because I think they are over powered. It is just a class. I played a warrior during the BETA and it was a god like class. Way over powered and then they fixed them. You didn't see me saying qq more we are not over powered.

I
Quote:
f you think its soo easy, then roll a druid and prove it. Prove to me that they are not gear dependent and easy owns.
Why should I when everyone in my guild who has druids laugh at how easy it is. I have helped leveled up 7 druids with my friends and they love how easy it is.

Quote:
For someone who is trying to act the big tough guy you certainly are acting very childish over my "juvenile" "qq more noob"
That is what you are trying to take out of this because you are offended I dared to talk about your class. Get over your self. It is only a class that needs to be fixed a bit. That is it. This thread is about classes that need to be nerfed or buffed. You are the only one who cried when your class was talked about. Now you want to say I am acting tough? LOL You come in throwing around WoW lingo (which I hate because it makes everyone look like 14 year olds) and getting offended.

If you can't handle this discussion then maybe you shouldn't be here. Alpha didn't fly off the handle. Maybe because he is more secure... than you?
CaptnStubing is offline   Reply With Quote