View Single Post
Old 08-14-08, 02:18 PM   #29
thor1182
Spelling Expert?!?

Default Re: List the WoW classes that need to be nerfed or buffed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptnStubing View Post
I wanted you to know this isn't about you personally or me. This is only about the game.
I don't want this to be a pissing match between two people who prolly would get along great. You just happen to be a druid poopoophead.
tbh my real issue with a lot of this stems from the fact when a lot of this stuff started the druid class forums turned to trash. Used to be a haven of druid help and tips and what not. Now you have every 2nd post about someone QQing about druids. It gets frustrating.

The current mechanics they have in druids IS broken in that if they fix something that would tone down resto druids a bit to make PvP people happy, PvE resto druids or feral/balance druids get boned. The current mechanics they made for druids either make them really good or incredibly worthless.

A lot of this seems to be changing in WoLK, and who knows for the better or worse. Give me a cat form that closes its damn mouth and I will be happy.

edit:
Yes for the horde!
-"Aqua 2": Water Cooled Intel i7 960, 12 GB DDR3 PC 12800, 3x Intel X-25-M 80 GB SSD RAID 0, SATA 1.5TB WD, EVGA GeForce GTX 470 Supper Clocked Water Cooled, ASUS P6X58D, Corsair 800D w/ Koolance cooling
thor1182 is offline   Reply With Quote