View Single Post
Old 08-14-08, 03:30 PM   #32
CaptnStubing

Default Re: List the WoW classes that need to be nerfed or buffed

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1182 View Post
tbh my real issue with a lot of this stems from the fact when a lot of this stuff started the druid class forums turned to trash. Used to be a haven of druid help and tips and what not. Now you have every 2nd post about someone QQing about druids. It gets frustrating.
You mean the WoW froum? Pfft I do not go there. I stepped in there once and ran out 30 IQ points lower.
Quote:
The current mechanics they have in druids IS broken in that if they fix something that would tone down resto druids a bit to make PvP people happy, PvE resto druids or feral/balance druids get boned. The current mechanics they made for druids either make them really good or incredibly worthless.
I still think they will be fine in PVE. The reason being in a raid situation you do not need to do the same kinds of form changing and what not to get out of snares and such.

BTW when I was an off-tank I always demanded a resto druid. This was back when BWL was teh top raid. Everyone knew that resto druids were the best single person healer. My druid and I were the core of our raid. They knew if anything went wrong I would pick up 4 or 5 mobs and my druid would keep me alive. That was good times.

Quote:
A lot of this seems to be changing in WoLK, and who knows for the better or worse. Give me a cat form that closes its damn mouth and I will be happy.
Or just give you a dish of water to quench ur thurst.
CaptnStubing is offline   Reply With Quote