View Single Post
Old 08-19-08, 03:07 PM   #40
ralinn
Masters

Default Re: Future Crytek titles will be multi-platform, no more PC exclusives

Quote:
Originally Posted by SH64 View Post
Dont bother yourself with him if his brain is too thick to grasp what Noriega meant by his post.
Easy tiger, I knew what he meant but that doesn't mean I'm not allowed to make fun of it! :P

Only difference I felt between Crysis and COD4 was that there was an annoyingly long commute to scripted sequences in Crysis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekrosoft13 View Post
does crysis also have magic invisible lines that you have to cross? other wise enemies never stop spawning out of thin air?
Nope, that was also ****.

Don't get me wrong, they're both just as bad as each other... even though I enjoyed both. Both COD4 and Crysis were really well made games. But I'm never going to miss the opportunity to take a pop at Crysis, because I love the reaction I get. I really do giggle to myself when people get so serious about this stuff, particularly Noriega... he just seems like an angry person.

3Dmark06 Score: Who the **** actually cares?
360 & PSN ID: ralinn
ralinn is offline   Reply With Quote