View Single Post
Old 08-19-08, 06:36 PM   #86
lIqUID
whip yo ass!

Default Re: Warhammer - Age of Reconing - WAR is coming!

you would really have to see the game in person to get a feel for the graphics. There are just some really cool subtleties that makes it nice, like when my shaman runs his ears go back kind of like a cats. I know they are still patching in some animation stuff, and I think the major graphics patch is the next big one labeled 3.4, at least that's what I've read.

On a good machine with stuff set to high Warhammers graphics will blow WOWs out of the water, but that's to be expected from a game that is 4 years newer, plus some people do prefer the WOW art style.

They are currently working on some server/client stability issues that cropped up from a recent patch. I have been getting pretty regular CTDs when I'm engaged in heavy RVR, but we've been assured this is a priority issue from devs. They might have been fixed by now as far as I know. I haven't really had much time to play the last few days.

i7 930@3.8ghz on Noctua NH-U12P
Evga x58 LE
MSI GTX 480 formerly known as HIS HD5870
128 gig Crucial m4/80 gig Intel X25-M ssd/500 gb WD
750 watt Corsair TX
Coolermaster HAF-X

if my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour you're gonna to see some serious sh!t.
lIqUID is offline   Reply With Quote