All i need to know is how which kernel and GLX file to get, correct?
There are five steps to installing your drivers.
1) Download the appropriate drivers. This is where NVchooser.sh comes in. According to your earlier posts, it told you to download
NVIDIA_kernel-1.0-3123.rh73up_2.4.18_10.i686.rpm and NVIDIA_GLX-1.0-3123.i386.rpm - these are the files you should have.
2) Exit X. If you're using a grapical login manager (xdm, gdm, etc), you'll need to drop to runlevel 3. You can do this by switching to a new VT (ctrl-alt-F2), logging in as root, and typing 'telinit 3'.
3) Install the RPM files. Please see (sec-02) INSTALLING THE NVIDIA_KERNEL AND NVIDIA_GLX PACKAGES of the README for directions on how to install via RPM.
4) Edit your XF86Config-4 file to load the 'nvidia' driver. Section (sec-03) EDITING YOUR XF86CONFIG FILE has directions on how to do this.
5) Restart X. I'd recommend testing by 'startx' in runlevel 3, rather than rebooting. Once you're satisfied that X works, you can either change back to init level 5 ('telinit 5') to restore your graphical login, or simply reboot your machine.