View Single Post
Old 08-27-08, 12:25 PM   #14
CaptnStubing

Default Re: MMORPGs are getting to easy and taking too much time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Schme View Post
But you know why MMOs are becoming easier right? THE MONEY! MMO creators want their s*** to hit the mainstream, more money, thats why they make things easier and as for no risk w/ death, just another little detail they added to please a demographic but they hoped that the group of players that actually like that risk, ignore that fact and concentrate on other areas of the game, assuming that those areas are able to balance out the risk v reward aspect.
ALL games are about money. DUH! You take this stuff way to serious. Do you actually think the creators of Everquest sat down and said "lets make a game for the love of making games that piss people off and punish them for playing it. And just to make things more interesting, lets not make any money off the game. After all we want to be purists and show our love of video game torture" Are you friking high? The reason they got rid of the stupid death penalties is because most people thought it was FUCING STUPID! Only a very tiny minority of people like the high punishment rate in Everquest. Only a tiny few people like games like Everquest where the developers say to the people buying their service "F YOU IM THE DUNGEON MASTER AND YOU WILL PLAY MY ****ING VISION OF THIS HELLHOLE CALLED EVERQUEST"

In EVERY aspect WoW is a better game than Everquest. You guys are pissing and moaning because the vast majority of people do not like punishing games like Everquest. If you like that style of game then good for you, go play it. Just shut your damn pie hole and let us play the games we like in peace. I hate WoW fanboys just as much as I hate you Everquest fanboys. I play these games to hang out with my online buddies on vent.
CaptnStubing is offline   Reply With Quote