View Single Post
Old 08-28-08, 11:05 AM   #30
CaptnStubing

Default Re: MMORPGs are getting to easy and taking too much time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dvahlish View Post
hehehe...true true..but I think I would put it the other way around to be honest.
Wow is easy but SOME parts are hard
This is more accurate but to hit it spot in this is WoW in a nutshell. WoW is easy but stupid people make it hard.

My group that hangs out on vent and plays WoW with me were commenting on what we like about WoW. We were PVPing and crushing people. Just smashing the hell out of them. When we died we rezed and started crushing again. One guy said "this is fun. When I die I can get right back into the action". Then we were talking about the idiots standing around in a raid wating for people to get back to their keyboard so they can pull the next boss or listening to the raid leader bark out instructions to the stupid because the sat for 3 hours watching videos on how to kill that dumb ass boss. Then your gear may or may not drop or you don't have enough DKP. F THAT! Give me PVP. You get in on instant action and can laugh your ass off. And get this, while you are having FUN you can get gear along the way

Screw raider and grinding wh0res. Get in a battleground and I'll crush your pretty tier 5 gear you spent 5 months waiting in line to get.
CaptnStubing is offline   Reply With Quote