View Single Post
Old 08-28-08, 11:54 AM   #34
CaptnStubing

Default Re: MMORPGs are getting to easy and taking too much time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjaman09 View Post
You can't honestly compare the trash in BWL to the trash in MC. MC was full of standard pulls then bosses. BWL had far less trash pulls and the broodlord room trash was part of the encounter and certainly wasn't handled like normal trash pulls at all.
Yes I can. I spend months and months in both of them as you did and there wasn't much difference between the two in time spent. Yeah they cut down on the trash mob but there was not a huge difference.

The brood room is two parts and it was ALL trash mobs. LOL Just because warlocks got to shine there doesn't mean they are not trash mobs. LOL!

Quote:
BWL was focused solely on the boss encounters. The trash post-broodlord was to pace the raid. A good raiding guild could clear BWL in under 3 hours and spend the majority of the time handling the bosses. In MC the time was due to the large size of the instance and the ridiculous amount of trash.
It still averaged out to about the same time as MC. They both were time sinks and sucked. Actually I liked MC better.

Quote:
That's BS. You hear the same crap on the WoW forums. If the content is so easily accessible, why aren't more people running Black Temple and Sunwell in WoW? Just because there is a large amount of content available to casual/solo players doesn't mean there isn't also challenging content available for people who are interested in that. And the fact that you characterize the large amount of content available to all types of players as a "problem" is indicitive of an elitist attitude which is disconnected from what most players want.
If you like games that punish you for playing then play all the "fantastic" games by the people who made EQ *cough*Vanguard*cough*. If you don't then play games like WoW. It really friking doesn't matter. Just stop complaining about games you don't like being to easy. NO ONE FRIKING CARES! This is what I hate about gamers. They constantly complain about **** they don't like. Then don't play the damn game.
CaptnStubing is offline   Reply With Quote